How to read the guide
If you are feeling lost, here are some recommendations so that you can read the Guide without getting lost in it.
Concerning the structure of the guide :
- The Guide is composed of articles.
- Each article corresponds to a question related to veganism.
- Each article is classified into one of the three categories of the Guide : “ethics and history”, “environment” and “health”.
- At the beginning of each article, its highlights and a short abstract of its content can be found.
- At the end of each article, all of the references used to support its claims can be found.
What we recommend to you to correctly read the Guide :
- If you’re in a hurry, and if you are not used to the Guide, simply start by going to the article or the category that interests you the most.
- If an article makes you question something about another subject, you can use the search page to see if another article is related to it.
- If you want to take your time, we recommend that you start with the “ethics and history” category, and then go to “environment”, and finally “health”.
- If you read something that seem wrong, false, exaggerated or that does not respect the charter of the Guide, a form is available to you to warn us about it. By doing it, you will participate to the improvement of the guide !